Monday, May 20, 2019

Whose Waves These Are


Whose Waves These Are is a dual-time period book. It drew me in from the first page, and never let go. Both of the time periods are equally compelling. I adore the twin bothers, Robert and Roy, in the WWII era. Annie, the present-day character, is seamlessly tied in. 
Even thought I fell in love with the primary people in this lovely book, the secondary characters are well developed, and adds more substance to the storyline..

This novel is the first I've read by Amanda Dykes, and I'm ravenous for more of her writing. This is the best book I've read in a long time ... and I'm a voracious reader. 

I received a copy of this book from Net Galley. All opinions are my own.

5 stars 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book!!! It's one of my all time favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Amanda Dykes. The book is among my faves as well.

      Delete