Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Christmas Company



I love everything about the holiday season, and Christmas stories that warm my heart are near the top of the list.

The Christmas Company is such a story. Just like the Hallmark holiday movies, this stirring story gave me all kinds of winter chills. I'm so glad to be introduced to Alys Murray's writing. I enjoy her writer's voice and the delightful characters she's created for Miller’s Point, Texas.

Kate and Clark are not a likely pair, which makes their journey all the more enjoyable. And the Christmassy Texas town is an integral part of their relationship as their chemistry is. If you enjoy the classic Charles Dickens Christmas Carol, you’ll love this one too! 

4 stars

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All opinions expressed are completely my own.

1 comment: